

---

ICANN74 | Policy Forum – RSSAC Meeting  
Tuesday, June 14, 2022 – 16:30 to 17:30 AMS

OZAN SAHIN: And should leave their Zoom microphone disconnected. For the benefit of other participants, please state your name for the record and speak at a reasonable pace. You may access all available features for the session in the Zoom toolbar. We have an overflow room called Kilimanjaro located across this room. If this meeting room reaches its full capacity, ushers will have additional in-room participants to the overflow room. With that, I will hand the floor over to Ken Renard.

KEN RENARD: Thank you, Ozan. So Fred is not here in person and he gave me the keys to this very large bus to drive, so I'm being very cautious here. Fred, you are missed. But we'll go ahead and call this meeting to order and we can go on to the roll call.

All right. Do we have Cogent? How about DISA?

KEVIN WRIGHT: Kevin Wright here.

---

**Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.**

---

RYAN STEPHENSON:            Yeah, Ryan. Ryan Stephenson's here.

KEN RENARD:                All right. Welcome, guys. And from ICANN?

MATT LARSON:                Matt Larson's here.

KEN RENARD:                Hi, Matt. ISC? We have Fred online and—

FRED BAKER:                Yeah, I'm here. I don't know if Jeff is.

KEN RENARD:                He was sitting right next to me. I think he's still getting a coffee.  
NASA? Netnod?

LARS-JOHAN LIMAN:        Lars Liman is here.

KEN RENARD:                RIPE NCC?

KAVEH RANJBAR:            Kaveh is here.

KEN RENARD: University of Maryland?

KARL REUSS: Karl is here.

KEN RENARD: USC ISI?

WES HARDAKER: Wes Hardaker is here.

KEN RENARD: ARL, I'm here. Is Howard here? Not yet. Verisign?

BRAD VERD: Brad's here.

KEN RENARD: And WIDE.

HIRO HOTTA: Hiro's here.

---

KEN RENARD: Hiro, there he is. And we have Kaveh. We have Liman from the CSC. Daniel? Daniel online yet? No? Russ?

RUSS MUNDY: Hi, Russ is here.

KEN RENARD: All right. James?

JAMES MITCHELL: Hi, James is here.

KEN RENARD: Welcome. And I think Duane is out. Okay. And we have Andrew here and Ozan. We have Danielle. And Steve also wasn't able to make it to The Hague. Are you online? All right.

Well, welcome. Great to see everyone. Well, at least half of everybody's faces in the room. And kind of go over the agenda here. We have some administration, the draft minutes, the caucus report, and go into the liaison election. Talk about some of the upcoming liaison selections. So a few other administrative tasks and then go through the reports from the various groups. And a few other AOB, any other business. RSSAC member changes. Anybody have any additions or comments on the agenda? All right. I guess, with that, we can go on to the draft minutes, Ozan?

---

OZAN SAHIN: Thank you, Ken. I shared the draft minutes from the RSSAC May meeting a couple of weeks ago, on the RSSAC mailing list. We had three action items from this meeting. All of the three action items have been completed. The publication of the minutes from April meeting, I'm sharing them on the RSSAC Caucus mailing list.

And finally, working with Russ Mundy to develop the agenda for the RSSAC SSAC joint meeting. All were completed. We didn't have any questions or comments about the minutes. And if there are any questions, we will be happy to answer. Thank you.

KEN RENARD: Okay. And we will vote on the minutes. Is that correct?

OZAN SAHIN: That's correct.

KEN RENARD: All right. Does anybody have any objections or abstentions from approving the minutes? I don't see any hands. Okay, we've thereby accepted the minutes from last meeting.

Jeff is not here. He was going to do the Caucus Membership Committee update. So maybe we can just move that one down and talk about the others first.

---

So the election for the RSSAC liaison to the ICANN Board of Directors is going to start today. Ozan circulated some information about the process, the election process. You wanted to say any more about that right now?

OZAN SAHIN:

Yes, Ken. Thank you. So I circulated an overview of the collection process concerning the RSSAC liaison to the ICANN Board of Directors. And with that, we will first have a discussion on this topic. The candidates, three candidates will have the opportunity to explain why they accepted the nomination or nominated for this position and then we will start a 72-hour online voting process with an email which will be circulated on the RSSAC mailing list.

A few reminders, only primary representatives or designated alternates, representatives will be able to vote and we will accept one vote per root server operator. And the online vote will close on Friday, 17<sup>th</sup> of June by 15:00 UTC. And a simple majority of the voting members will elect the new liaison. So these explanations will be included in the email which will be shared on the RSSAC meetings. Thank you.

KEN RENARD:

Okay. If we go through the nominees optionally, if you wanted to say anything, you can have an opportunity to. Start with the—I

---

guess, we're alphabetical by first name. Brad, did you want to say anything?

BRAD VERD: Sure. Well one, I'd be honored for the nomination. I would be honored to represent this group on the ICANN Board. I think my history here has proven that I'm capable and I would carry your voice there. And I would remain neutral. So anyway, I look forward to the vote and whoever gets the role, I'm in full support.

KEN RENARD: Thanks. Fred, do you want to say anything?

OZAN SAHIN: Fred, this is Ozan. If you are speaking, you are on mute.

FRED BAKER: Yes, you have to click the mute button. I think I could echo everything that Brad just said. I self-nominated basically because I would be interested in taking the position on the board if this groups wants me to represent them. You know who I am. And I'm here to make the root work well.

KEN RENARD: Thanks, Fred. [inaudible], Wes.

---

WES HARDAKER:

So this is Wes. I think that you all know me at this point. Most importantly, I think that we have the luxury of actually picking from three candidates. That is not always the case. And at least two of them are really good, so you can decide on me later. But I am going to talk for a little bit longer because—but anyway, I mean, this is how it should be, right? Choice is a good thing. And so, being able to pick the representative that you think is best is always a good choice rather than singling out a single person.

So for me, it was sort of a good time to serve and bring my strengths to the table. It was a good point in my career that I actually have the time to devote to it. And so, the strength that I was thinking about taking are directly related to where the future of RSSAC is in general. It's sort of uncertain to a large extent. We're about to go through a governance change as everybody knows as the eventual model takes over.

And I see this as a sort of a critical period for us to carefully explain what our service is, what it has been and its important roles and make sure that we properly transmit RSSAC's view toward that future. I come from an educational organization and our principal goal is promoting education and understanding which is why I've given so many presentations on research in DNS in general. The DNSSEC for everybody's talk has always been something I've done too. It's been three years since we've given that but I'm sure we'll do it again.



But there's a lot of topics that I think need to be clearly articulated both to the board but to external parties too. I mean, including— I think everybody knows I'm a firm advocate for the importance of diversity within the [inaudible] as well as promoting sort of the bigger picture of the RSS must remain independent. And understanding the recent growth associated with the cost of protecting the RSS due to potential attacks and stuff has meant all of our organizations I think have spent more capital and stuff lately.

And then, there's even more subtle things like what are the ramifications of the new gTLDs and the ramifications of the emergence of things like DoT and DNS over TLS that had also been sort of side topics as well.

But my second skill is really centered on negotiation and mediation. And there's a lot of upcoming changes in roles and the shift in [inaudible] governance is really going to require careful listening and discussion with all the stakeholders that might have their own opinions, their own needs, and their own desires. And to communicate technical and policy discussions at sort of the right levels to many external parties is something I think I'm pretty good at.

And then, what are the ramifications to those stakeholders. There's a lot of engagement with external parties as well of, as this new government comes online, why are we doing it, right? If

---

we're not doing it and they're not happy with it, then why are we doing it? So hopefully, they can understand that.

But most importantly, the goal is to represent RSSAC's views. And that comes in sort of two parts. There's a separation in how whether or not I personally agree with the viewpoint, right? The job of a liaison should be to represent RSSAC's views toward the board but not regardless of whether they're my personal views.

I think one nice thing is the academic institutions are perceived to be less biased in general. So we don't have a stake in the game. And so that brings sort of an advantage when we're talking to a lot of the rest of the community about—they really realize that I'm from a neutral sort of point of view to some extent.

There's one conflict of interest that I should mention which is that I'm on the Internet Architecture Board as well. And my term is up in March and I think the appointment for this would be on September. Is that right? Yes. So there's two choices. I can stay on for five months. It's longer than normal because normally we'd meet in November or I resign from the IAB. And I'm also the liaison coordinator for the IAB to all the rest of the standard organizations, so overseeing that plethora. So I'm already sort of stepping down from that. So just for point of reference, stepping down from that is not really a problem. Thank you.

---

KEN RENARD: Thanks, Wes. Yeah, three great candidates. Thank you all for volunteering or accepting the nominations. And just one point to note on terms, the RSSAC operational procedure is say that an RSSAC Chair can also simultaneously act as an ICANN liaison or liaison to the ICANN Board. If Fred is elected, we will hold the elections for the new RSSAC Chair just a little bit early, so that's not a blocker.

Any questions that you may have to the candidates? I think you could send them to the RSSAC mail list or to the candidates individually. I'm sure they'd be glad to answer any questions. With that, Ozan are we going to start up the poll?

OZAN SAHIN: Certainly.

KEN RENARD: All right. And they're off. Okay, so that's set in motion. And the vote will start and we'll see the results in 72 hours.

So we'll go back to the RSSAC Caucus Membership Committee. Jeff, if you could tell us some updates on that?

JEFF OSBORN: Thanks, Ken. I'd like to apologize for being late. But it demonstrates exactly why we need to have the onsite meetings. I was having one of those hallway conversations you simply can't

---

have on Zoom. So my apologies but it demonstrates I'm glad we're back.

We have an extremely qualified candidate, John Augenstein who literally has been for over a decade the G-root operator. And it's sort of pro forma that we unanimously voted him on because Kevin Wright is retiring. Ryan Stephenson is becoming primary. And John is becoming the secondary. So as the secondary, he would by right be an RSSAC Caucus member anyway. So we're approving this and I think it's a matter of adding days to his time on the Caucus. But we just didn't see why that would be a problem.

KEN RENARD:

All right. Should we do the informal vote on that? So the statement of interest is linked there on the agenda and I'll give everyone a second to take a look at that. And after that, we can vote on his membership. All right. And as we usually do if there's anybody that has any comments or disagreement or any reason why we should not recommend John Augenstein for the Caucus, please speak up. No? Okay. And with that, we've accepted John into the Caucus. Welcome.

Jeff, do you want to talk a little bit more about the updates to the Caucus webpage?

---

JEFF OSBORN: Ozan is in a much better position to do that. That's true of most things.

OZAN SAHIN: Thank you, Ken and Jeff. So you may recall—this was not for the record. You may recall from the RSSAC May discussions or actually, this was brought up even earlier that the Caucus Membership Committee was—in an effort to update the language on RSSAC Caucus webpage to reflect the potential additional skills that the Caucus could need and the pool of DNS experts in the RSSAC Caucus and also, to reflect that not all of the skills listed on the page are required for RSSAC membership.

So there were a few changes that the committee suggested. And I shared the updates to this text on the RSSAC mailing list. We haven't really seen additional change request or edits. So if there are no concerns, then the Caucus Membership Committee will go ahead and get the webpage updated. Thank you.

KEN RENARD: Thanks, Ozan. That was somewhat in response to our move into governance work here on RSSAC and trying to add expertise in internet governance beyond just the ones and zeroes of DNS.

Next topic is the upcoming liaison selection process. Ozan?

---

**OZAN SAHIN:** Thank you, Ken. This is Ozan again. So we have two upcoming liaison selection processes. One is the RSSAC liaison to the Customer Standing Committee and selection process. And the other one is the RSSAC liaison to the Root Zone Evolution Review Committee selection process. So we have the details of the selection processes for both positions on the RSSAC operational procedures.

This is just a heads-up. You will see a 30-day nomination period for each role on the mailing list. And if you have any questions regarding those processes, I will be happy to answer it. Thank you.

**KEN RENARD:** Liman.

**LARS-JOHAN LIMAN:** Liman here. I am as you know the Customer Standing Committee liaison right now. And I time out. I am not eligible for reelection. But if you have any questions regarding what it entails to be that liaison and then how things work in the CSC, I'd be quite happy to answer your questions as best I can. Thanks.

---

KEN RENARD: If I recall correctly, Liman, you had timed out before but you were so linked in as the chair that they wouldn't let you go. Has that been resolved?

LARS-JOHAN LIMAN: Well, [inaudible]. I'm officially still the chair. Brett's my co-chair and I have a plan for this. But there are other documents that say that I am not allowed to stay longer than this coming September. So please, someone volunteer because we need a new representative from RSSAC in there. I'm no longer allowed to be there.

KEN RENARD: And it doesn't mean that you have to step in to the chair role because that's going to scare a lot of people.

LARS-JOHAN LIMAN: No, it doesn't. The plans does not entail having to step in for the chair position.

KEN RENARD: All right, thank you. Ozan, I guess, back to you for the next two items.

---

OZAN SAHIN:

Thank you, Ken. Hello, everyone again. So this time I will speak about the Second RSSAC Organizational Review Implementation Progress Report. The Fifth Implementation Progress Report is due June 2022 and the Organizational Review Implementation Work Party worked on the fifth report. If you take a closer look at the final paragraph, this time the work party suggests that this fifth report becomes the actual final report mainly because out of the six recommendations that were accepted, two recommendations were initially considered to have been implemented. These are the recommendations 3 and 4. And two of the recommendations were ongoing. These are the recommendations 3A and 5.

And the work party thought, since these are ongoing and you will never be able to conclude that these are completed. And so, from one perspective, from a project management perspective, you could argue that RSSAC continuously reports on the progress made in each of this. In regard to each of these recommendations, so you could consider it done at a point and then, stop reporting on it. So to put an end, the work party now thinks these recommendations 3A and 5 are also completed.

And finally, since the implementation of the two recommendations which are 1A and 6A are tied to the progress of the Root Service System Governance Working Group, the work party basically thought that this would be the final report that it



---

would be submitting to the Organizational Effectiveness Committee.

And I shared a report, draft report on the RSSAC mailing list again a few weeks ago. There is no request to make edits or suggestions to revise it. So if the RSSAC votes on it today and this passes, the support staff will take an action item to submit it as the final report. Thank you.

KEN RENARD:

Thanks, Ozan. Are there any questions? Any final comments about this report? Not seeing anything in the chat. With that, we can take a vote on this. And normal procedure, is there anybody that thinks that this should not be approved by the RSSAC or any abstentions? Okay. Seeing none, we can approve that report. Thank you. And then, back to you for the travel support.

OZAN SAHIN:

Thank you, Ken. This is just a quick reminder on ICANN75 travel support. And ICANN75 is taking place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in September. And the due date for the supported travelers is basically this week. So I circulated a note on the RSSAC mailing list. Please remember to submit your travel support request by tomorrow and I am also circulating a reminder note on the RSSAC mailing list now, so thank you.

---

KEN RENARD: All right. We can go on to reports. And Fred, I'd like to go to you first.

FRED BAKER: Well, I'm not sure I have a whole lot to report on. We're obviously moving into election season in RSSAC. We have finally been able to have a hybrid meeting. And I think that's a very good thing personally. But I don't really have a lot to report. Ken, do you have anything you'd like to bring up?

KEN RENARD: Thanks, Fred. I just wanted to bring up briefly in this audience the results of the last work session that we had on cyber incident oversight disclosure obligations. We had some really good discussions here and the general thought was that we would try to spin up a Caucus Work Party to discuss that as how cyber incident and oversight disclosure would happen in a new governance structure making a recommendation. And we decided that we're going to continue to discuss in the RSSAC before trying to craft a statement of work for the Caucus Work Party. And that's just the two cents summary of that session. Nothing else for me. We can go to Kaveh on his liaison to the ICANN Board?

---

KAVEH RANJBAR:

Yes, thank you very much. So nothing directly related to what we do but on 12<sup>th</sup> of June, both had a meeting and there was a resolution which was specifically called for deferral of organizational reviews basically. The RSSAC has its next organizational review basically June 2023, so next year at this time. But yes, it's been five years since the last one and we are still working on the last one.

But in the meantime, ATRT3 happened and one of the recommendations was to actually ICANN have an overhaul and look at the process and procedure for how the organizational reviews are done and what's included, what's not, and bring in some commonalities and expectations.

So basically, ICANN Board approved two resolutions in relation to that. One allows the org to defer running the next batch, so [inaudible] by any means. We won't have a review next year. And also asking the ICANN org. Basically, the CEO, the board has asked CEO to provide regular reports and updates on the progress on how they are going to implement recommendations from ATRT3. So we are on the path so we can resume the reviews. So it might be relevant. And any questions or comments regarding that?

KEN RENARD:

Thanks, Kaveh. Do we know an approximate deferral time, a year, two years or just unknown?

KAVEH RANJBAR: No. And then actually my understanding of it of course but this still has to be discussed. It might even affect the frequency of terms. So we really have to see what's expected. What are the expected changes? And of course, it might mean bylaw changes. But right now, it's really—and if you read the reasoning behind the rationale—for example, one of the organizations is independent and they have ASO. In the bylaws, they have run their own independence review which is a bit different.

So the expectation from ATRT3 and the actions from the board and all is to align those and possibly even propose changes to bylaws to have them more aligned and useful basically. But there is no idea or estimate. I think at least two years for these changes to be effective and implemented but that's only my guesstimate based on experience.

KEN RENARD: Thank you, Kaveh. Liman, the CSC.

LARS-JOHAN LIMAN: Lars Liman here. No spectacular things going on with the CSC. [inaudible] BTI reported the 100 percent met SLAs, so that's nothing strange there. We are in the finishing stage of interaction with an effectiveness review for the CSC, which is a regular thing. Not much to report there either. There are three metrics for the

---

CSC that have not been met and the two of them relate to attendance of members. There are statutes that require that members attend a certain number of meetings and that hasn't quite been met.

And there's also comments regarding our level of consultation with our direct customers. And that's something we probably need to look into a bit. We also discussed the upcoming change of membership. Me being one of these persons. There are also voting members that need to be elected or reelected but that's—the only part of that process that relates to us is actually replacing me.

Let me see what else. Yes. We will actually conduct our next meeting tomorrow at 9:00 here in The Hague, in the Amazon room. If you would like to attend and observe, I would welcome you to do so. And that's about it. Any questions? Thank you.

KEN RENARD: Thanks, Liman. Daniel from RZERC and IAB.

DANIEL MIGAULT: Hi, everyone. So nothing has much changed in RZERC. We are still discussing on how we can agree on decisions or whatever we think should be changed or updated. So it's basically a discussion regarding how we can have that consensus. Currently, I think we only have two responses. One is for SSAC that is asking for a full—

---

everyone agrees. While I think Jeff has been proposing that we have a rough consensus.

Another question I'm asking to myself is, how we decide which type of consensus we are going to take? That's something to discuss but we are missing some of the responses, so we are not yet there. One question that I maybe have for RSSAC is, if we had any progress regarding the statement on ZONEMD by the Root Ops. That may be the only thing I have.

KEN RENARD:

I don't have too much on that myself. Next Root Ops will be in a month and a half in Philadelphia. Yes, we don't know exactly when. Liman?

LARS-JOHAN LIMAN:

Liman here. I suggest that those of us who are root server operators take it to Root Ops and make it an agenda point for the Philadelphia meeting in July to actually create such a statement and finalize it by then. So that there is such a statement that can be handed over, so we get things moving. So I will take the action item to—bring that to Root Ops unless there's someone who disagrees. I see no disagreement here at least and I don't hear any on the phone. We'll see how Root Ops reacts to that but I doubt that there will be much backfire.

---

DANIEL MIGAULT:                   Okay, [inaudible].

KEN RENARD:                       Thanks. And IAB?

DANIEL MIGAULT:                   Well, it was just for my own information. I mean, I must say just to clarify where the question is coming from.

LARS-JOHAN LIMAN:               Liman here. But this has been in the making for too long now. We need to get things moving. We need to get closure on this. Thanks.

KEN RENARD:                       Daniel?

DANIEL MIGAULT:                   I'm fine. I'm done.

KEN RENARD:                       Anything for the IAB?

DANIEL MIGAULT:                   Nothing really. There has been some—they were working a little bit with the liaison on how to—so there are some ongoing work on the IAB how to manage liaison and probably to—I mean, we

---

can have something that is a little bit more dynamic regarding information that is being shared. So I think that goes into what—I'm saying Fred that I think everyone was mostly asking for. But so far, no big changes. So that's what is ongoing.

KEN RENARD: Thank you, Daniel. Russ at SSAC?

RUSS MUNDY: Thanks. No updates of activities per se, but I'm waiting for inputs both from SSAC to carry over at RSSAC and especially with respect to the one or two. The work parties going on over there. And the same thing. Things from RSACC that might want SSAC involvement. So ready to help whenever its needed but on standby mode at this point. Thanks.

KEN RENARD: Thank you, Russ. James, from the IANA Functions.

JAMES MITCHELL: Hi, James speaking. No pertinent updates from IANA at this time.

KEN RENARD: Okay. And I think we are missing Duane today. And Robert from the Work Stream 2 liaison.



---

ROBERT CAROLINA: Yes, thanks very much. The Work Stream 2 Community Coordination Group has met twice now. The tempo of the meetings is relatively modest. About once a month, one hour per meeting. The first task that we've been asked to consider from the Work Stream 2 Recommendations has to do with the taxonomy and definitions of diversity which would become some type of a de facto recommendation to the entire ICANN community.

I would ask everyone, please to the extent that your organization has views on the question of how diversity factors are defined, protected characteristics and how diversity is pursued in the ICANN world to please let me know what those views are. Most especially if this group has, as a community, strong views about how those play out, I'd be grateful for those views since I'm supposed to be trying to express any strongly held opinions from this group.

I would point out that so far, the strongest representations that have come in, the GAC have submitted a multipage written memorandum commenting on each of the diversity characteristics in some detail and proposing to additional diversity characteristics for consideration. And ICANN has retained the services of specialist consultant to help lead us and guide us through the discussion of these particular issues. I suspect that this first task will take up at least—well, some number, multiple number of meetings yet to be determined. So I

---

won't even discuss the other points that are on the agenda for later.

KEN RENARD: Thank you, Robert. Is that hand Brad?

BRAD VERD: I'm just super curious what the two new diversity items are.

ROBERT CAROLINA: Okay, I've got that here. To refresh everyone's recollection, the initial seven that were in the recommendations from the WS2 report are geographic and regional representation, number one. These are in no particular order. Language diversity, gender diversity, age diversity, physical ability diversity, diversity of skills and diversity of stakeholder group or constituency.

The GAC memo then adds to that an eighth category which they described as diversity of resources for meaningful participation. And the ninth is diversity in attendance. That ninth one appears to be a plea to continue to hold hybrid meetings. The eighth one seems to be a bit more broad and it's a little unclear to me precisely where that's going. We have not in any way discussed those proposals in any level of detail.

---

BRAD VERD: Thank you.

KEN RENARD: Thanks. And the last report is for the RSS GWG. I can state the obvious then turn it over to someone else. But the GWG will be meeting Thursday here in The Hague as well as online. And we have some good work sessions lined up and we're going to get a lot of good stuff done. Brad, anybody else? Liman?

BRAD VERD: Yeah, I don't think there's anything to add since our last meeting other than work progresses and we have a lot planned for Thursday, so look forward to it.

KEN RENARD: All right. Any other comments or questions from any other reports? All right, seeing none, we can then move on to any other business. There are some RSSAC member changes coming up. John Augenstein will be the new secondary representative from DISA as mentioned before as well as Razvan Oprea from RIPE NCC. Wish them both welcome, a warm welcome and hope to see you guys in person soon. As well as the outgoing RSSAC member, Kevin Wright and Anand. Wanted to say thank you and wish you very well. Certainly, Kevin on your retirement and Anand on all your future endeavors. And thank you for your service to RSSAC.

---

Anybody else would like to say anything? We will buy some beer here and drink it for you too.

BRAD VERD: Yeah, I'll just echo your thanks. Thank you for all the years that you guys both put in, so thank you. And all the great discussions.

KEN RENARD: And good luck to you. Please, Liman.

LARS-JOHAN LIMAN: Liman, I just wanted to say, here, here. Thank you, guys. It's been long and many years but in very good spirits always. Thanks.

KEN RENARD: All right. With that, our next meeting will be Tuesday July 5<sup>th</sup>. That's our normal timeslot at 14:00 UTC. And I want to turn things back briefly to Fred. I want to ask you how well I did driving your bus? And hopefully, I didn't get any scratches on it. And is there anything you wanted to add?

FRED BAKER: Well, I think you did just fine driving the bus. No, thank you. I don't have anything I want to add at this point.

---

KEN RENARD:                      Okay. There's nothing else, no other comments? We can call this adjourned. Thank you.

OZAN SAHID:                      Thank you.

**[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]**